New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) releases Q1 2023 results: meets expectations, impresses with gross margin
- Elon Musk announces timing for Tesla Cybertruck delivery event
- Tesla gives Cybertruck update, shares new pictures of production, and more
- Tesla slashes price again, with brand-new cars now starting under $40,000
- Tesla says price drops are long-term thinking, but it’s really about demand
- Tesla reports massive increase in energy storage deployment, thanks to Megafactory
- Tesla hires new top lawyer to lead its scary ‘hardcore litigation’ team
- US Treasury: Rivian, Nissan LEAF, others lose full $7,500 EV tax credit, Tesla base Model 3 cut in half [Update]
- Now’s your chance to buy a Lightyear 0 prototype as the start-up auctions off all its assets
- Rivian (RIVN) follows Tesla in opening its EV charging network to other brands
- The AIM EV Sport 01 from former Nissan GT-R design chief is the coolest Japanese EV yet
- Maserati introduces its first fully electric SUV in the 500hp Grecale Folgore
- Volkswagen reveals ID.Next electric sedan in a bid to win back market share in China
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!