Kevin Spacey will go to trial in London at the end of June, a judge has confirmed, to face several sexual offence charges.
The Hollywood actor appeared at Southwark Crown Court via video link from an undisclosed location, under his full name, Kevin Spacey Fowler, for a pre-trial review on Friday.
He has previously pleaded not guilty to 12 charges relating to alleged offences against four men, which are said to have taken place between 2001 and 2013.
Wearing a grey suit and a burgundy tie for the latest hearing, the 63-year-old spoke only to confirm his name and that he could hear the proceedings during a short hearing lasting around 15 minutes.
The trial, which is set to last four weeks, was listed to begin on 28 June.
In July 2022, Spacey appeared at the Old Bailey and denied five allegations relating to three men – four counts of sexual assault and one of causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent. The alleged offences are said to have occurred between 2005 and 2013.
In January 2023, he appeared at Southwark Crown Court to plead not guilty to additional charges relating to a different complainant. These offences are alleged to have taken place between 2001 and 2005, and include three of indecent assault, three of sexual assault and one count of causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent.
Spacey, who is best known for starring in films including American Beauty and The Usual Suspects, and political drama House Of Cards, has been granted unconditional bail.