New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla brings back regenerative braking options on its electric cars
- Tesla is rumored to be importing its new cheap Model Y variant in Canada from China
- Tesla tries to get owners to give up ‘unlimited free Supercharging for life’
- Elon Musk seems a lot less sure about how Tesla could benefit from Twitter/X super app
- Watch a Rivian R1T and Ford Lightning electric truck go head-to-head in a towing test [Video]
- Volkswagen Group delivered 42% more BEVs in Q1 2023 – here’s how it breaks down
- BYD electric pickup spotted during final stages of development
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!